May 19, 2019
We run a selection of luxury vehicles with the aim of providing the individual service to fit each pet owners wishes and budget. We are always available to talk to the pet owners at this difficult time and offer advice.
Our vehicles include:
- Volkswagen Caddy (ANT 42A) – A multi-purpose vehicle used for large to extra-large pets. The vehicle contains wicker coffins of the appropriate sizes
- Citroen Belingo (R1P XC) – A multi-purpose vehicle complete with an oak coffin. We generally use this vehicle for exhumations.
- Peugeot Bipper (R1P XA) – A multi-purpose vehicle used for smaller pets. This vehicle contains a light oak traditional coffin.
- Mercedes Citan (R1P XX) – A wheelchair friendly multi-purpose vehicle complete with ramp access used for large pets.
- Ford Cardinal Hearse (R1P XL) – Offering the traditional style funeral for your beloved pet. Giving the owner the option to follow in a cortege.
Pets can be respectfully collected from your home or veterinary surgery. Sometimes we use blankets provided by the owners or our own stretchers.
Your pet will be placed into a coffin inside the vehicle for transportation to the crematorium. We are happy to take flowers and mementoes along with your pet.
Our aim is to provide a dignified caring service. Pets are always collected and transported individually. We do not use vans or outside collection agencies.
We are happy to collect from all areas and we have looked after pets from all over the UK. Our aim is to provide the best, bespoke service which meets the wishes of the owner, giving each and every beloved pet an individual service and fitting send off.
As members of the APPCC we are the only inspected and accredited crematorium in this area. The Association recommends that pet owners take time to ask their vets how their pets are looked after. The vets have a duty of care and they should be willing to offer a variety of options following bereavement. We are always happy to talk through the options available.